A professional, fun and outdoor nanny is needed 2 x Days a week for the care of 3 children, twins aged three- and 15-month-old in Shoalhaven Heads.
Our easy going, relaxed family needs a nanny to provide a fun, creative play routine, planning activities for their children and maintain all aspects of care routine for their children.
Wednesday 9.00am to 5.00pm (1 yr. old only)
Thursday 9.00am to 5.00pm (3 girls)
Length of Engagement:
Until December 2021 then it will be Tuesday to Friday
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Wash and iron children’s clothes
- Pet Friendly miniature schnauzer
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current drivers’ licence + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated (including both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine, or at least be booked in for your second soon) is essential to be considered for the role.
$25 an hour by the family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/ On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8