We are looking for a nanny to work for one of our loving families caring their 3-year-old son. Both parents work from home and are currently renovating their home.
They are hoping to find a Nanny who is energetic, encouraging and caring who can expose Jake to new experiences and help him to learn and grow before he heads off to school. Jake is fiesty and fun. He is on the shy and cautious side, so will get attached to his nanny quickly.
We have a cattle dog cross (Amber) who is an integral part of our pack, so ideally, we would find someone who likes having dogs around.
3 consecutive days with 6-to-8-hour shifts.
Flexible on the days and hours, so can work around the right nanny’s schedule.
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accompany children to activities.
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Plan and carry out activities.
- Plan and prepare children’s meals.
- Warm, energetic, fun, outgoing and passionate about caring for children.
- Energetic to keep up with a 3-year-old.
- Caring and gentle
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Qualifications in the Childcare Industry
$25 to $28 an hour Engaged as an Independent Contractor by the Family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.