Our family are after a caring and playful Nanny to care for their 3 children, two girls 5 and 3 yrs and their brother 15 months. Position will include After School pickup and following the afternoon routine with dinner preparation for their children.
Tuesday 8.00am to 6.00pm
Parent is a shift worker 2 extra shifts around 4-5hrs in length each shift. Days are somewhat flexible.
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bathing children
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Sorting and putting away kids laundry.
- Genuine love of children and commitment to work.
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current drivers’ licence and own vehicle
$28 – $35 an hour paid by the Family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.