We are looking for a mature and experienced Nanny for one of our families caring for 4 children. (15 mths, 3yrs, 4yrs, and 5years, all are boys). The nanny should have experience and caring for multiple young children and is patient and fun. Sole care of children including drop offs and taking to swimming lessons and organise children’s activities, maintain appropriate child related domestic duties and there is no meal preparation involved. A pet friendly Nanny as have a dog – cocker spaniel.
8.00am – 5.00pm
Monday, Tuesday or Thursday
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Full baby care
- Plan and carry out activities
- Warm, energetic, outgoing and passionate about caring for children.
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current drivers’ licence and own vehicle
$30 to $35 an hour paid by the family + Fuel Allowance
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.