We are looking for a fun and bubbly nanny to work for one of our loving families caring for their 2-year-old girl one day a week. Mother runs her own business and works from home and on the road.
Wednesday 8.30am to 4.00pm
Length of Engagement:
6 mths or longer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Wash and iron children’s clothes
- Warm, energetic, fun, outgoing and passionate about caring for children
- Child Care Qualifications highly desirable
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
$22 to $25 an hour Employed by the family.
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.