We are looking for a experienced Nanny to assist our family caring for two boys (aged 3 years and 12 mths old).
A fun and outgoing Nanny, who is creative, likes the outdoors and playing make believe. A nanny with a firm but fair approach with children
The nanny should have experience in caring for toddlers and pre-schoolers, competent with assisting the family with preparing the children’s meals, be willing to help organise children’s activities, maintain appropriate child related domestic duties.
Tuesday 8.00am to 4.00pm
Wednesday and Thursday
8.00am to 3.00pm
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- light housework e.g. empty dishwasher, put a wash on the line
- Drivers Licence and Own Car
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- 1 years’ Experience working with children
- Child care qualifications highly desirable
$23 to 30 per hour paid by the family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.