We are looking for a nanny to work for one of our loving families as a Nanny/ Housekeeper with their 4-week-old baby girl. Assisting mother with her newborn she will be at home most of the time. Mother runs her own business which is located downstairs in the home. General housekeeping will be required.
Tuesday and Wednesday (days can be flexible)
8.30am to 4.30pm
Length of Engagement:
6 months minimum
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Full baby care
- Prepare family meals
- Wash and iron children’s clothes
- Experience in caring for newborns.
- A calm, kind, loving and nurturing person
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Education in early childhood education highly desirable
$25 to $30 an hour paid by the family.
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.