We are looking for a friendly, confident and caring Nanny to become part of the family, caring for two boys aged 9 months and two years. The preferred Nanny should have experience in Nannying, caring for toddlers and newborns and able to maintain all aspects of care routine for their children.
A Nanny who will be able to organise and plan fun, creative, and engaging activities to engage in and enhance their child’s development and interests. The toddler is a regular toddler, busy, funny and loves playing. They would also like an outdoorsy Nanny who loves playing and can create fun activities to enjoy with him.
Happy with any day of the week other than Wednesdays and slightly flexible with times
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Full baby care
- Plan and carry out activities
- Display strong communication skills
- Be easy-going, relaxed and organised
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
- Current Working with Children Check
- Police Check
- Full and Current drivers’ licence + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with toddlers
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
$25-$35 per hour
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.