We are looking for one of our amazing Nannies to care for a 6-month-old boy in the familyâ€™s home. The successful applicant will be accompanying the child to activities, planning and carrying out daily activities and providing full baby care.
Most days, one of the parents will be working from home however there may be days where the parent will need to leave the home to undertake other duties.
Parents are very Flexible in the hours and day and will work with the successful Nanny in regards to availability.
Wednesday: 9.00am â€“ 5.00pm
Thursday: 9.00am â€“ 5.00pm
Friday: 9.00am â€“ 5.00pm
Length of Engagement:
Minimum 3 months with the possibility to extend the contract
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organising and planning fun, creative, and engaging activities/outings
- Maintaining all aspects of care routine for the child
- Accompany child to activities
- Full baby care
- Clean and tidy childâ€™s areas
- Plan and carry out activities
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current driversâ€™ licence + Car
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience with infants
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
$35 an hour + Fuel Allowance
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.