Our busy work from home family, is seeking a warm, caring and fun Nanny to assist in the care of their 8-month-old girl whilst her parents attend work meetings and calls.
Wednesday 11.00am to 3.00pm
Thursday 11.00am to 3.00pm
(Family is flexible with the Thursday and hours)
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full Baby Care
- Clean and tidy childrenâ€™s areas
- Plan and carry out activities
- Mature Nanny over 25 yrs
- Previous early childhood education experience
- Familiar and aligned with Montessori-style parenting
- Experience working with young children
- Qualifications in the Childcare Industry highly desired
- Drivers Licence and Own Car
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Working with Children Check
$30 to $40 an hour paid by the family open to contractor or employee arrangement.
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.