We are looking for a Nanny to work with one of our lovely families with the care of their 1.5 year old daughter in the family home. The successful Nanny should be kind, nurturing, loving and engaging with children, and facilitate indoor and outdoor learning experiences on a daily basis.
Tuesday: 8.30am â€“ 6.00pm
Wednesday: 8.30am â€“ 6.00pm
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organising and planning fun, creative, and engaging activities/outings
- Plan and prepare meals for the child
- Maintaining all aspects of care routine for the child
- Bathing child
- Clean and tidy childâ€™s areas
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Pet Friendly (11 year old Golden Retriever- very friendly)
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current driversâ€™ licence + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience with children of similar age to child
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
$35 an hour paid by the family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.