Excellent opportunity for one of our mature Nannies for a full time Nanny position in Berry. Supporting Mum with the care of their 3 girls 20 mths, 11 mths and newborn due in April.
They are seeking a qualified Nanny who is attentive, caring, easy-going and is able to play with and nurture children. Mum is a stay-at-home mum and would appreciate someone who will support her in the care of the girls, follow the familyâ€™s daily routine and engaged the children in activities.
Monday to Thursday: 9.00am â€“ 5.00pm
Friday: 10.00am â€“ 8.00pm
31/03/23 or earlier
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy childrenâ€™s areas
- Full baby care
- Plan and prepare childrenâ€™s meals
- Wash and iron childrenâ€™s clothes
- Organising and planning fun, engaging and developmentally appropriate learning experiences
- Display strong communication skills
- Pet friendly (2-year-old rottweiler very soft and gentle outside dog only not allowed inside at all)
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current driversâ€™ licence + Car
- Minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience with children
- Child Care Qualifications essential
$30 – $35 per hour paid by the Family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.