We are looking for a Nanny to assist one of our local families with the care of their two girls (aged 2 years and 3 years) in the family home. The mother works from home so is available if needed.
The successful Nanny will be required to assist with general household activities as required and undertake daily learning experiences (especially â€˜readingâ€™ with the 3 year old) on a daily basis. The Nanny should be nurturing, confident, caring, happy and kind.
Wednesday: 8.30am â€“ 4.30pm
Thursday: 8.30am â€“ 4.30pm
(No care required for 2 weeks in October)
Length of Engagement:
Minimum 3 months
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organising and planning fun, creative, and engaging activities/outings
- Meal preparation for the children
- Maintaining all aspects of care routine for the children
- Pet related duties (non-shedding and well trained Groodle)
- Bathing children
- Prepare family meals
- Wash and iron childrenâ€™s clothes
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current driversâ€™ licence + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience with children
- Child Care Qualifications preferred
$25 – $30 an hour
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.