We are looking for one of our amazing Nannies to support this local family with the care of their 20 month old child (female) and from the beginning of June, their 8 week old son as well, in the family home.
The family is seeking a Nanny who is warm, caring, fun and enjoys looking after young children. The daughter can take a little bit of time to warm up to new people and fully come out of her shell so will need someone who is patient and happy to build up a close and trusting relationship over time. The successful applicant should be organised, assist with planning childâ€™s meals, take the child out and plan extracurricular and outdoor activities. The daughter loves the outdoors and arts/crafts.
The family currently lives with their in laws and the father-in-law is currently retired. The mother of the children also works from home 90% of the time so someone will be around the house most of the time if any help is needed. A family member may accompany the Nanny to certain extracurricular activities when able. The family will also supply their own car (automatic) for transportation.
Monday: 8.00am â€“ 4.00pm
Tuesday: 8.00am â€“ 4.00pm
Friday: 8.00am â€“ 4.00pm
Family is very flexible happy with 9.00am to 5.00pm
Length of Engagement:
12 months Family will be moving to Bowral in 8-12mths time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organising and planning fun, creative, and engaging activities/outings
- Meal preparation for the child
- Maintaining all aspects of care routine for the children
- Accompany children to activities
- Clean and tidy childrenâ€™s areas
- Plan and prepare childrenâ€™s meals
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Pet Friendly- 1 dog (Staffy)
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current driversâ€™ licence (Automatic)
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience with children
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
$25 – $35 per hour
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/