We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Nanny to work with one of our amazing families, caring for their 11 month old son in the family home. The successful Nanny should be fun, organised, responsible, creative, have a good driving history and their own car, have experience with full infant care and fit in well with the family and be able to use their initiative.
Flexible on the 4 x days Monday to Friday
9.30am â€“ 5.30pm
(One additional Saturday shift every 3 months, 4-6 weeks leave per year with care not required)
Length of Engagement:
Ongoing- one year minimum
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organising and planning fun, creative, and engaging activities/outings
- Meal preparation for the child (bottle preparation and introducing solid foods)
- Maintaining all aspects of care routine for the child
- Accompany child to activities (Rhyme-Time twice a week)
- Bathing child
- Clean and tidy childrenâ€™s areas
- Grocery shopping
- Pet related duties (feeding 6 year old Labrador at lunch time and taking for a walk when going out with the child in a pram- if comfortable)
- Prepare family meals (3 times per week)
- Wash and iron childrenâ€™s clothes
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Pet Friendly (6 year old Labrador)
- Current First Aid and CPR certification (especially with Infant Care)
- Working with Children Check
- Current driversâ€™ licence, good driving record and own car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience with infants/children
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
$25 – $35 per hour
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.