Our active and professional Burradoo family is searching for an experienced, reliable, energetic, active, and organised nanny to manage their household and provide their twin girls 8 yrs with high-quality care. It is essential that the nanny possess strong experience working with school-aged children and is positive and patient.
Whilst the children are at school, the nanny is expected to assist with household management such as cleaning, washing, grocery shopping, cooking etc., and light household duties. The successful Nanny should have a good driving history and their own car.
In the afternoons, the nanny will pick-up the children from school and get into the afternoon routine which would include taking the girls to extra-curricular activities and assisting in homework and piano practice.
Our family will also consider having two Nannies to perform the working hours and have a split service.
Monday 11:30 am to 7:00 pm
Tuesday 7:00 am to 7.00pm
Wednesday 7:00 am to 7.00pm
Thursday 7:00 am to 7.00pm
Friday 7:00 am to 12.00pm
Length of Engagement:
Ongoing and long term
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to plan family meals for the week and do the shopping
- Accompany children to activities
- Clean and tidy childrenâ€™s areas
- Pet related duties
- Prepare family meals
- Supervise homework
- Wash and iron childrenâ€™s clothes
- Household duties and errands and feeding the dog and sometimes walking the dog.
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Pet Friendly (One 18mth old golden retriever / border collie x)
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current driversâ€™ licence, good driving record and own car
- Minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience children
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
$35 – $40 per hour paid by the family + Super + Fuel Allowance
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.