We are looking for a nanny to work for one of our loving families caring their two boys 5yrs and 2 years.
Parents run their own business and require a nanny to assist in the care of their children. A nanny who enjoys the outdoors is essential, the boys spend a lot of their time outside on the farm playing and exploring. A creative flair is also essential, the children love art activities. A nanny who is proficient in Portuguese is a bonus but not essential. The nanny should have experience with assisting the family with preparing the children’s meals, be willing to help organise children’s activities, maintain appropriate child related domestic duties. A Pet Friendly, they have two dogs and a Cat
Monday Before and After School Care: 6.30am to 9.00am and 3.00pm to 6.30pm
Tuesdayâ€™s Before and After School Care: 6.30am to 9.00am and 3.00pm to 6.30pm
Wednesday 6.30am to 6.30pm 1 child
Thursday Before and After School Care: 6.30am to 9.00am and 3.00pm to 6.30pm
Friday 6.30am to 6.30pm 1 child
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accompany children to activities
- Bathing children
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare childrenâ€™s meals
- Washing up after dinners and breakfasts, occasional bathing.
- Kind and bubbly personality
- Clean and tidy both in appearance and work ethic
- Caring and gentle
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Qualifications in the Childcare Industry
Â $40 an hour Full benefits employed by the family.
HOW TO APPLY
In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEEÂ https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/