We are looking for one of our lovely Nannies to care for a one year old boy 2 days a week in the familiesâ€™ home. The successful Nanny should have experience in working with young children; love the outdoors; be well-mannered, respectful and hygienic and have their own driversâ€™ license.
Monday: 8.00am â€“ 3.00pm
Tuesday: 8.00am â€“ 3.00pm
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organising and planning fun, creative, and engaging activities/outings
- Meal preparation for the child
- Maintaining all aspects of care routine for the child
- Accompany child to activities
- Full baby care
- Clean and tidy childâ€™s areas
- Display friendly and effective communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current driversâ€™ licence + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience with children
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
$27 – $30 per hour
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.