We are looking for a Nanny to assist one of our lovely families with the care of their 6 month old boy in the family home. The successful Nanny should be flexible, fun, bubbly, outgoing, calm, uses initiative and is efficient with daily duties. Preferably a mother with their own children.
The little boy has a medical condition laryngomalacia (which is a congenital softening of the tissues of the larynx-voice box- above the vocal cords), CMPI (cow milk protein intolerance) and reflux.
Flexible with the two days can be either Mon Tues or Thurs Sat or Sun
9.00am â€“ 1.00pm
(Possibility of assisting the family with holiday help)
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining all aspects of care routine for the child
- Bathing child
- Clean and tidy childâ€™s areas
- Pets on site (2 x American Staffies and 1 x Kelpie)
- Full Baby Care
- Be a mother with children themselves
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current driversâ€™ licence + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience with children
$28 an hour ($35 an hour for overtime or additional hours)
Â HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/ On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808