We are looking for a wonderful Nanny to work for one of our families one day a week, caring for a 1 year old boy in the familiesâ€™ home. The Father works from home and the Mother in Law will most likely be home as well. The Nanny should be easy going and friendly to interact well with their son providing full baby care.
Tuesday: 9.00am â€“ 4.00pm
(Care not required during school holidays)
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining all aspects of care routine for the child
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy childâ€™s areas
- Plan and carry out activities
- Full baby care
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Pet Friendly (14 year old Jack Russell, always kept outside)
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current driversâ€™ licence + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience with children
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
Salary:Â Â Â
$25 – $35 per hour
Â HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.