We are looking for a nanny to assist in the care of our families 16 mth old boy. Both parents work from home, they are essentially looking for a playmate for their son. Parents are happy to change nappies and prepare meals but would like to have a Nanny who is warm and interested in child’s development.
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
8.00am to 1.00pm (flexible with times 9.00am to 2.00pm)
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining all aspects of care routine for their child
- Clean and tidy childrenâ€™s areas
- Experience with young children
- Qualifications in Childcare Teaching highly desirable
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
$25 to $35 an hour paid by the family.
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.