Excellent opportunity for one of our amazing Nannies to support this busy family with the care of their 18 month old boy in the family home. They are seeking a friendly, considerate, â€˜attention to detailâ€™ orientated Nanny who will communicate clearly with the family regarding the childâ€™s day, as well as ensuring that the child feels safe and comfortable within their surroundings with the Nanny. The successful Nanny should also have experience with child development to assist the child with extending his learning requirements.
The child has previously attended day care 5 days a week, however as the family has only recently moved into the area, they are only able to book him in for Mondays and Fridays (needing the Nanny to fill in the mid-week care).
The parents split their â€˜working from homeâ€™ arrangements, with one parent being home in the study on the Nannyâ€™s working days.
Tuesday: 8.30am â€“ 5.30pm
Wednesday: 8.30am â€“ 5.30pm
Thursday; 8.30am â€“ 5.30pm
(Care not required during Christmas Break- 22nd December to 8th January)
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and implementing developmentally appropriate experiences for the child
- Meal preparation for the child
- Maintaining all aspects of care routine for the child
- Accompany child to activities
- Clean and tidy childâ€™s areas
- Grocery shopping
- Wash and iron childrenâ€™s clothes
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current driversâ€™ licence + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience with children
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
$30 per hour
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.