Excellent opportunity for one of our energetic Nannies to support one of our lovely families with the care of their 2 year old son in the family home whilst the parents are at work. They are seeking a Nanny who is a good communicator, easy-going, fun, caring, reliable and flexible, with experience in caring for toddlers.
Monday: 7.00am â€“ 5.30pm
Wednesday: 7.00am â€“ 5.30pm
Length of Engagement:
6-12 months (No care required during Easter and Christmas holidays or Public Holidays)
(There may be an option to assist with pick-ups and drop-offs to day care (Tue, Thu and Fri) and occasional weekends as well as potentially increased hours in the future)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organising and planning fun, engaging and developmentally appropriate learning experiences
- Accompany the child to activities
- Meal preparation for the child
- Maintaining all aspects of care routine for the child
- Clean and tidy childâ€™s areas
- Wash and iron childâ€™s clothes
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current driversâ€™ license + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience with children
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
$25 – $35 per hour
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.