Our busy family requires assistance in the care of their two children 4 year old girl and 6 mth old boy in Nowra.
They are seeking a qualified Nanny who is attentive, caring, easy-going and is able to play with and nurture children. Our family are seeking support following the familyâ€™s daily routine and engaged the children in activities.
Wednesday to Friday
6.15am â€“ 3.30pm
Family is flexible with the days and run their own business
Length of Engagement:
Approx 3 months, could definitely be longer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Morning routine and School drop off
- Clean and tidy childrenâ€™s areas
- Full baby care
- Plan and prepare childrenâ€™s meals
- Display strong communication skills
- Pet friendly (1 x dog. She is segregated from the kids most of the time and outside)
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current driversâ€™ licence + Car
- Minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience with children Â
Salary:Â Â Â
$30 – $35 per hour paid by the Family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.