Excellent opportunity for one of our amazing Nannies to support this family with the care of their 16 month old boy in the family home. They are seeking a happy, bubbly, kind and caring Nanny who will nurture and provide sole care for their child (who is very easy-going).
Monday: 9.00am â€“ 1.00pm
Tuesday : 9.00am â€“ 1.00pm
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organising and planning fun, creative, and engaging activities
- Meal preparation for the child
- Maintaining all aspects of care routine for the child
- Bathing child
- Clean and tidy childâ€™s areas
- General tidying
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current driversâ€™ license + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience with children
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
- Salary:Â Â Â
$25 an hour
Â HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.