Excellent opportunity in school hours work for one of our experienced Nannies to support this busy family with the care of their 1 year old baby girl. They are seeking a Nanny who is attentive, caring, easy-going and is able to play with and nurture their energetic child while one parent is working from home and may need to leave for long periods with work commitments.
As the family is very active, they would appreciate someone who will follow the familyâ€™s daily routine for their child and enjoy walks and outdoor activities with their little one. The family also values the education and development of their daughter, with reading and fostering independent play incorporated into the daily learning.
A Pet friendly Nanny they have one small dog – Remy – Brittany spaniel – quite boisterous but very friendly
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Flexible for two days
9.00am â€“ 2.00pm
Length of Engagement:
Minimum 2 months will possible extension
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organising and planning fun, engaging and developmentally appropriate learning experiences
- Meal preparation for the child
- Maintaining all aspects of care routine for the child
- Full Baby Care
- Clean and tidy childâ€™s areas
- General tidying
- Display strong communication skills
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current driversâ€™ licence + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience with children
$25 – $30 per hour
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.