We are looking for a nanny to work for one of our loving families 2 days a week caring for a 2 1/2-year-old girl. Maintain all aspects of care routine with opportunities take her on outings in local area like park or zoo or at home.
The Nanny should have competent with assisting the family with preparing the children’s meals, be willing to help organise children’s activities, maintain appropriate child related domestic duties.
Tuesday and Thursday 10.30am to 12.30pm
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and tidy childrenâ€™s areas
- Full baby care
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare childrenâ€™s meals
- friendly outgoing independent
- patient and good with time management.
- Passionate towards caring for children
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current driversâ€™ licence and own vehicle
Â $22 to $26 an hour
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.