Excellent opportunity for one of our motivated Nannies to support this busy family with the care of their 6 month old baby girl (who is 10kg). Â They are seeking a Nanny who is attentive, caring, easy-going and is able toÂ play with and nurture their energetic child while one parent is working from home and may need to leave for long periods with work commitments.
As the family is very active, they would appreciate someone who will follow the familyâ€™s daily routine for their child and enjoy walks and outdoor activities with their little one. The family also values the education and development of their daughter, with reading and fostering independent play incorporated into the daily learning.
Tuesday: 8.30am â€“ 12.30am
Thursday : 8.30am â€“ 12.30am
Length of Engagement:
Minimum 2 months will possible extension
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organising and planning fun, engaging and developmentally appropriate learning experiences
- Meal preparation for the child
- Maintaining all aspects of care routine for the child
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy childâ€™s areas
- General tidying
- Wash and iron childâ€™s clothes
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active (able to lift 10kg child)
- Pet friendly (1 large dog- outside, 1 very friendly small dog and 1 cat inside)
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current driversâ€™ license + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience with children
- Child Care Qualifications essential
$25 – $30 per hour
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.