Excellent opportunity for one of our lovely Nannies to support this busy family with 3 children aged 7 months, 4 and 7 years in their home. They are seeking a reliable, creative, easy going, friendly and active Nanny who is well organised to provide care and learning experiences for their children.
Tuesday: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Wednesday: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Thursday: 9.00am – 4.00pm
(Possibility of extra hours during the School Holidays, except over Christmas where the family will not require care for 2 weeks)
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organising and planning fun, creative, and engaging activities
- Meal preparation for the children
- Maintaining all aspects of care routines for the children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Full baby care
- Pet friendly (one small dog)
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current drivers’ licence + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with children
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
$25 – $30 per hour
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.