We are looking for an outgoing and bubbly Nanny to work for one of our lovely families, caring for their 2 children aged 1 and 4 years of age in the familiesâ€™ home. The Nanny should be able to provide care and learning experiences for the different age groups of the children.
Wednesday: 7.30am â€“ 4.30pm
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meal preparation for the children
- Maintaining all aspects of care routine for the children
- Clean and tidy childrenâ€™s areas
- Plan and carry out activities
- Full baby care
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Pet friendly (1 dog and 1 cat)
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current driversâ€™ licence + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience with children
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
$25 – $30 an hour
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.