We are looking for a friendly, kind, happy and energetic Nanny to work with one of our lovely families, caring for their 17 month old daughter. Previous childcare experience is essential as well as the flexibility to undertake outdoor learning activities.
(The family requires care for both days until they are able to secure a position in a child care centre, then for only one of the days)
Length of Engagement:
9-12 months (possibly longer)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organising and planning fun, creative, and engaging activities/outings
- Meal preparation for the child
- Maintaining all aspects of care routine for the child
- Accompany child to activities
- Clean and tidy childrenâ€™s areas
- Plan and carry out activities
- Display positive communication skills
- Follow routines as outlined by the family
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Pet Friendly â€“ 1 indoor cat
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current driversâ€™ licence + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience with children
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
$25-$30 per hour
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.