We are looking for a Nanny for one of our loving families- caring for their two children aged 6 and 8 years of age. They are seeking a kind, calm, patient and empathic Nanny who has experience in working with children who have Autism Spectrum Disorder. The 6 year oldâ€™s condition is described as being mild, verbal and placid with the 8 year old great at getting her brother engaged in activities. The family would like the Nanny to take the children out of the house and take the dog for a walk to the beach, or just jump on the trampoline and use up some of energy.
(Possibility of wife taking one child on Wednesday while the Nanny looks after other child, and vice versa on Thursdays)
(Care not required when family goes on holidays- with advanced notice given)
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organising and planning fun and engaging activities to support childrenâ€™s additional needs
- Meal preparation for the children (foods which are simple and healthy- sushi, pasta, pizza, noodles)
- Clean and tidy childrenâ€™s areas
- Prepare family meals
- Accompany children to activities
- Pet related duties (quiet tempered labradoodle who loves walks)
- Prepare family meals
- Fold laundry
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Occupational Therapy Training (desirable however not essential)
- Mandarin and/or German Speaking (desirable however not essential)
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current driversâ€™ licence+ Car Supplied by Family (automatic)
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience with children
$50 an hour Employed by the family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.