We are looking for one of our Nannies to support this busy family with the care of their one-year-old daughter in the family home. They are seeking a Nanny who is professional, reliable, trustworthy, enthusiastic, engaging, responsible and safe to care for their child and communicate with the family.
Tuesday: 8.00am â€“ 5.00pm
Wednesday: 8.00am â€“ 5.00pm
Thursday: 8.00am â€“ 4.00pm
(Care not required if family decides to go on holidays, however they will inform the Nanny of the dates)
(Some casual hours offered each week prior to official start date to bond with the child and the family)
Length of Engagement:
Minimum 12 months but possibly indefinitely
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning fun, creative, and engaging activities
- Meal preparation for the child
- Maintaining all aspects of care routine for the child
- Accompany child to activities
- Bathing child
- Clean and tidy childâ€™s areas
- Full baby care
- 1 dog on site outside (no requirements to walk or interact with the dog)
- Demonstrate open, honest and regular communication with the family
- Be active and mobile (taking child out for walks, playing games..)
- Current Child First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current driversâ€™ licence + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Previous experience in permanent in-home Nanny role with positive references
- Early Childhood Education experience desirable but not essential
Salary:Â Â Â
$25 to $30 an hour paid by the Family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.