Our family are after a friendly, caring nanny to care for their 7-year-old girl and possibly their 11-year-old daughter three days per week till the end of the year. You will be responsible for organising developmentally appropriate and educational activities and maintain all aspects of care routine for their children.
Monday 8.30am to 3.30pm
Wednesday and Thursday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Length of Engagement:
6 months or longer
Children are being kept home until 2022 or later due to Covid.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accompany children to activities
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Organising and planning fun, creative, and engaging activities/outings
- Prepare children’s meals
- Supervise homework
- Help deliver home education activities
- Building a strong relationship with the children
- Pet Friendly 1 cat, 2 chickens
- Patient to assist their child connect with and complete her activities
- Energetic and able to engage in physical active outdoor play
- Ensuring a safe and hygienic environment
- Meal preparation for the children
- Immunisation and Vaccinations up to date
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current drivers’ licence
- Qualifications in the Childcare Industry or Teaching highly desirable
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
$25 to $35 an hour Employed by the Family + Full benefits
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.