We are looking for an experienced Nanny to assist the family with the care of their 11-month-old girl in the family home. Initially the mother will be working from home however plans to return to the office for work. The ideal Nanny will be required to undertake full baby care duties and accompany the child on walks in the pram/activities.
Monday: 8.30am â€“ 1.00pm
Wednesday: 8.30am â€“ 1.00pm
Thursday: 8.30am â€“ 1.00pm
(The family only requires care for 1-2 of the 3 sessions, and is flexible with those sessions)
Length of Engagement:
3 months with option to extend
(No care required for 2 weeks over the Christmas break)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organising and planning fun, creative, and engaging activities
- Meal preparation for the child
- Maintaining all aspects of care routine for the child
- Accompany child to activities
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy childâ€™s areas
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Pet Friendly (8-year old golden retriever on the premises)
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current driversâ€™ licence + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience with children
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
$30 -$35 per hour paid by the family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.